May 10, 2010

How to reach Anna Adarsh College


Hi Friends,
On 8th May, I'd received mail for attending the MindTree offcampus in Anna Adarsh College for Women and my reporting time is 11AM. I'd started from West Mambalam towards TNagar Bus Terminus by taking 49A. After I reached TNagar Bus Terminus, I'd taken M147c(TNagar to Ambattur O.T.) and get down in the NSK Nagar Bus Stop which is next to the Anna Arch Bus Stop on the way to Ambattur. From there, I started walked in a straight road of 200m by the advice of the bus conductor and taken a left of 100m and second right of 100m I'd reached the College gate which is on the left side.

While returning from there, I'd taken left from the College gate and walked certain distance and took right from there around 110m. After that I'd crossed the main road(9th main road) and again walked around 130m to reach the Blue Star Bus Stop in Anna Nagar, nearby Shanthi Colony. I'd taken Bus route no M147S to return to TNagar Bus Terminus and then to room.

I'd found that it is better to get down in Blue Star bus stop to reach the Anna Adarsh College for Women instead of getting down in the NSK Nagar Bus Stop.

That's all folks!

Regards,
Siva Vignesh,
Contributor, directplusupdates.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks For This.

From Tnagar Ambattur OT,Estate
Buses Are Going By Blue Star.

And From CMBT 27B,15B Buses will
Be Go to Anna Arch(Next To NSK
Nagar). From Anna Arch You need
To Go 100 Meters Take Left At Signal to Blue
Star And You Can Reach The
Anna Adarsh College.